Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What a day!

I started the day by calling the doctor today to let him know I've been a little crampy the last couple days, instead of being like "Okay, watch yourself." I get..."Get in here as soon as possible!"

I go in and he says that he's worried about my history...pre-term labor with Matthew...and my job...being a nurse! :) He then sends me up to the hospital for a non-stress test, which at 27 weeks, isn't the greatest, but would show what my uterus is doing! :)

The test turned out fine, it was actually really good because he was more reactive in the test than he should be at 27 weeks! However, he wanted to see if bringing my stress level down would help with the cramping, so I get to get acquainted with my couch for the next couple of days!

He also sent me home with instructions to drink lots since my heart was racing and my urine wasn't really good!

I have to go back in Friday and get the final verdict then!

This child I have a feeling is living up to his namesake...early! I think he may have flipped too because my ribs are getting kicked tonight, rather than my bladder!!

No comments: