Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Following the leader!

I just thought I would FINALLY write again and tell everyone about our 2 new additions to our family. Their names are Monkey See and Monkey Do.

Monkey See is 4 and resembles our oldest son Andrew. He is very outgoing and THINKS he knows everything. He starts preschool tomorrow and is excited about it, at times. He loves John Deere tractors, horses, and basically the color green.

Monkey Do is almost 2 and resembles our youngest son Matthew. He has this HUGE beautiful brown eyes that melts your heart in a matter of minutes. He has some allergy problems, but is doing well with them. He hasn't shown any direct attractions to any one thing yet, but basically likes everything that his brother does or likes.

I can't wait for you to meet them next time you are here to visit!

No comments: