Well, today was the big day! Andrew started pre-school today, and much to my amazement-I held it all together! :) I had to fight to hold back tears as I was walking throught the gymnasium, but I didn't shed a tear. Now that I am thinking about it, I start to cry too. He's not supposed to be this big! He has a class of 8. He is the tallest by I would say 6 inches, but knowing my judgement, minus a couple. One of the boys that was on his baseball team this summer is also in his class. He got to be the prayer leader, from what I overheard and the teacher said he taught everyone how to pray too. I was SOOO proud of him! He did so good. Here are a couple of pictures. One is at home before we left and the other is by where he hangs his backpack.
I should add that his Pre-school room was my 2nd grade classroom! That was sooo long ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment