Early in the evening we were talking about Christmas gifts and who had called the most beetle bug car colors out for the day. I said I was ahead and of course he argued. I said...I'm sorry son, I think you have it backwards. His reply...I have it frontwards, you have it backwards.
Then later at my mom's house while we were working on his turkey project, my sister and I were giving Andrew a hard time about negativity and we were saying he was a negative Nancy, then she said she was going to start calling Drew a Debbie Downer and so Drew asked what that meant. Without skipping a beat, Matt pipes up...it means you're a loser!
OF COURSE we corrected him and educated him on how that was not nice and inappropriate and Drew was a good sport.
For those that are around Drew for a long time, you will learn that he talks...A LOT! He was once again on a non stop roll and Matt all of a sudden goes...all I hear is blah, blah, blah, when you talk!
Yet more correction.
He had another good one in their tonight, but I can't remember what it is. This kid definitely has his mother's quick wit. Not that Jason doesn't have it, it's just that he isn't as quick to voice it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment