Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Oh BOYS!

There are always a thousand things that I want to write down or blog real quick everyday, but since Chris has arrived, that doesn't happen so well! Today, just reminded me how fast the boys are growing up.

Andrew got his hair cut today and sat in the chair to get it cut and usually I just tell them to cut it short, but this time he wanted it cut this way, but not that way and this short on the side and medium short on the side. Then reminds me it's shot night (allergy shots) and then helps Grandma Shoe out at the paper. He then returns home to play outside for a bit to then help clean the living room and by this time...it is time for bed! I look at him and wonder where time has gone! He is getting so big!

Matthew...let me just sum him up by this...he comes up to me tonight and says...Mom, I want to go to China tomorrow! You can come too! I'm not sure where he comes up with this stuff. While Andrew was helping clean up the living room Matt bursts into a full out bawling session. I asked what the matter was and he informed me that he was baling and that Andrew has ruined his hayfield. Oy vey!

I know I'm gonna blink and then be celebrating Chris' first birthday! He's more and more smiley every day. He's just so content and laid back...for now! We are still dealing with the RSV and although the breathing treatments are getting fewer and further between, the nasty cough is still around and harsh. He coughs up nasty stuff and then chokes on it. He doesn't like when I go in with the little sucker to help him out! He's learning that things are going on when he's sleeping because he's starting to fight his sleep! All of thise before he hits 3 months!

1 comment:

Mama Rose said...

I tell ya, Jen,...the last 12 months has FLOWN for us! Ian is going to be one here in less that two weeks, and I have to say it has been the fastest year I've seen yet! Love 'em while they are little!