Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So Strong!

We carry a diaper bag with all of Matt's meds that he may possibly need at any time. It is where I keep the tylenol there and needed to give some to Matt tonight as he was complaining of a sore throat.

I asked Matt if he wanted to go get the diaper bag and he did. So he went over to get it and it was heavy...of course, it carries a nebulizer...anyway, he called for help. Instead he dropped it to the floor and dragged it.

I said, "Wow, you got it!"

Matt replied, "I strong!" Then proceeded to go over to Drew and show off his muscles.

Then later Matt had water and Drew wanted a drink. Matt rolls it on the floor and in Matt language basically said...go get it dog! he was treating Drew like a dog! I laughed...

No comments: