I received Matt's test results in the mail today from Dr. Murphy along with the lab. His egg yolk allergy is completely gone...however...his egg white still exists. However, it has decreased by almost half since last January. It wasn't the result I was hoping for, but I still did the happy dance. His peanut allergy is on the rise however so we have to get a script for an epi-pen to carry with us at all times. I kind of fail at the "at all times" part of it. One time my aunt suggested to tape it to his back and I'm thinking that it was a good idea now. So on Dec. 14 we go in for what the call an open egg challenge. They will give him eggs in little increments to see if he breaks out or not. It will be interesting!
On another note, Andrew comes up to me tonight asking me if he can eat a green onion and I was like...What? He pulled his hand around showed me a green pepper. The kid ate them raw like they were candy. He is so not my child!
No comments:
Post a Comment