When we started all of this allergy stuff the doctors had told us that eczema, allergies and asthma go hand in hand. We have had the eczema covered for almost 2 years now...allergies will be 1 year in December (diagnosis) and now...I'm afraid the third part might be here.
Last night Matt woke up from his nap crying and Jason went into the room and got him. He came out and sat on the couch with him and he was just listless and you could hear him wheeze from across the room. I took a quick listen to his lung sounds then called the doctor immediately. So at 5 p.m. we ran to the doctor where he agreed his lungs sounded HORRIBLE. They gave him a breathing treatment and he perked up. However, his lung sounds still weren't the greatest.
We came home with 3 new meds, but our albuterol neb treatments. We go see Dr. Murphy on Nov. 16 in Omaha, he's the allergy/asthma guy so we will see what he says.
I don't think it has set in what this could all mean for him. I just keep thinking...what if...what if...what if...it breaks my heart. I know we'll get through it though and all will be good!
No comments:
Post a Comment