I had just laid down in bed last night and Jason was cleaning up after using his new toy we bought at an auction yesterday. Anyway, Matt was in his crib in his room and Andrew had just gone back into his room after going potty. All of a sudden I heard someone crying and laid there for a minute because I wasn't sure if it was Matthew or Andrew, upset that he had to go to bed. After about 30 secs I headed to Matt's room to find him on the floor! Of course I had to laugh, but I quickly picked him up and we snuggled for awhile why he healed. I couldn't see any bodily injury last night, however, things appeared this morning. He has what looks like a rug burn mark above his left eye and a bruise that I know is coming. Crazy kid. It might be time for bunkbeds.

No comments:
Post a Comment