Sunday, February 18, 2007

A weekend from...WELL...guess it wasn't that bad!

I know I have be negligient in keeping up with my blogging so if you would rather read my blogs PLEASE feel free to e-mail me and I will send you my homework to do instead! :)

We were supposed to be in Scottsbluff this weekend for State Student Nurse convention...however...Jason's mom got sick and was in Methodist last week. We switched our plans quick and could I have skipped clinicals we would have been down there earlier! I would like to say she is doing better...which she is...but it's slow.

So Friday morning I took a Patho test in 15 minutes :) packed up the kids again and headed to Omaha. We spent the afternoon hanging out with Grandma K and by the time Jason got there Grandma K and I were ready for naps! :) That night Uncle Mike and "his friend" (Jason's sister) came out and played with the boys.

We ended up taking Andrew to Urgent Care on Saturday to have them tell me that he had an ear infection after waiting for an HOUR AND FORTY-FIVE MINUTES! We then had to stop by Cabela's so he could look at which shotgun he would like to buy! Yes...my 3 1/2 year old wants to buy a SHOTGUN!!! (I would like to take this minute to thank Jason, Papa Shoe and TIM!) The weird thing is he knows exactly what he's going to do with it...go deer hunting!

We got home this afternoon about 2:30 and early enough the boys could run around like mad men outside for awhile and Jason could try to snowblow!

Now, it's Sunday night again and I have two tests tomorrow...which I have just BEGUN to study for...and a week of clinicals and class! YIKES!

No comments: